HPM APOLLO (Buprofezin 25% SC) Insecticide and Acaricide with Contact and Stomach Action
Technical Content: Buprofezin 25% SC
Mode of Action: 1. It acts on the nervous system of insects and disturbs the function of neurons by interaction with the sodium channel.
2. Also by inhibiting chitin biosynthesis and subsequent cuticle deposition.
3. It also affects s on the hormone levels of nymphs associated with molting and prostaglandin synthesis.
4. The inhibition of molting of nymphs and larvae leads to death.
Benefits: 1. It is an insecticide and acaricide with contact and stomach action.
2. It inhibits the molting of nymphs and larvae, leading to death.
3. The products also suppress ovipositor by adults and treated insects lay sterile eggs.
4. It is not phytotoxic when used as per recommendation.
Target Pests: Stem borer, leaf folder & Green leafhopper
Major Crops: Paddy
Method Of Application: Spraying
Dosage: 320 gm/Acre
Seller : Agribegri Tradelink Private Limited
GST : Registered
Address: c/o BharatAgri Workflow by OYO, Icon towers, Baner, Pune, MH-411045 Email: email@example.com