Dr. Bacto's KMB, Potash Mobilizing Bacteria, Improves resistance of crop against disease.
Chemical Composition - Potash Mobilizing Bacteria.
Shelf Life - 1 Year
Method of application - Through the Soil and Drip.
Dose - 1-2 litre per acre through soil and drip.
Mode of action -
1. The microbe, Frateuria spp. is a beneficial bacterium capable of mobilizing available Potash into near the roots of the plants.
2. It works well in all types of soil especially, low potash content soil.
3. Use of such bacteria in powder form can increase the availability of more potash in usable form to the plants.
1. Improves resistance of crop against disease and stress conditions.
2. Secretes growth hormones to increase crop productivity.
Enhances soil health and soil fertility.
3. In addition to Potash it increases micronutrients availability to plant from the soil.
4. Encourages faster root growth for water and nutrient uptake
5. Helps to increase the crop yield.
Recommended crops - All crops.
Seller : ANAND AGRO CARE
GST : Registered
Address: c/o BharatAgri Workflow by OYO, Icon towers, Baner, Pune, MH-411045 Email: email@example.com
best quality and good results of product. Thanks Bharat Agri for timely delivery