1. Chickpea wilt caused by Fusarium oxysporum.
2. The disease causes 10–90% yield losses annually in chickpea.
3. When the disease occurs at seedling stage, seedlings collapse and lie flat on the soil surface.
Benefits and features of this kit -
1. Dhanustin is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide which effectively controls the diseases of crops .
2. Master root increases nutrients uptake by the crops and Improves microbial growth in the root zone.
Yogdaan Master Root : Potassium Humate
Dosage: 500 gm per acre
Mode of Application: With Fertilizer
Dhanuka Dhanustin : Carbendazim 50% WP
Dosage: 2.5 gm per kg of seed
Mode of Application: Seed Treatment
Helps In - Control of wilt disease
Suitable Crop - Chickpea
Seller : BharatAgri LLP
GST : Registered
Address: c/o BharatAgri Workflow by OYO, Icon towers, Baner, Pune, MH-411045 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Humic che result chan ahet