Utkarsh Vermicompost - Organic Fertilizer & Manure Utkarsh Vermicompost is rich in all essential plant nutrients.
1. Utkarsh Vermicompost is rich in all essential plant nutrients.
2. Utkarsh Vermicompost is free flowing, easy to apply, handle and store and does not have bad odour.
3. Utkarsh Vermicompost Provides excellent effect on overall plant growth, encourages the growth of new shoots / leaves and improves the quality and shelf life of the produce.
4. Utkarsh Vermicompost improves soil structure, texture, aeration, and water-holding capacity and prevents soil erosion.
Target crops -
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm.
How To Use -
• You can use Utkarsh Vermicompost alone or along with other potting mix materials like Perlite, Vermiculite, Cocopeat, Neem cake, Castor cake, Bio compost etc.
Seller : Agribegri Tradelink Private Limited
GST : Registered
Address: c/o BharatAgri Workflow by OYO, Icon towers, Baner, Pune, MH-411045 Email: email@example.com