Dupont Kocide 2000 Copper Hydroxide 53.8 DF, Broad Spectrum Contact Fungicide, Result Oriented.
1. It is a broad-spectrum contact fungicide.
2. The Uniform particle size of Kocide 2000 helps in uniform coverage, covers more surface area, and thus provides effective disease control.
3. Has better suspension which does not settle down in the spray tank.
4. Releases copper slowly, so provides a longer duration of control.
5. Ideal tool for Integrated disease management.
Technical Name: Copper Hydroxide.
Mode Of Action: Contact fungicide.
Recommended Dose: 2gm per Litre of water.
Application Method Direction Of Use: Spraying.
Crops: Grapes, tomato, carrot & Other vegetables Crops.
Target Disease: Citrus canker, Black Spot, early Blight, late blight
Seller : Agribegri Tradelink Private Limited
GST : Registered
Address: c/o BharatAgri Workflow by OYO, Icon towers, Baner, Pune, MH-411045 Email: email@example.com