Skip to product information

total reviews

Anand Agro Insta ZB - Powder (Zinc 6% & Boron 6%)

Shubh Kharif Offer 🙏
Offer Ending in - 00
🔥 अंतिम 0 प्रोडक्ट्स बाकी!

Insta ZB Micronutrient (Zinc 6%, Boron 6%) This unique combination decreases deficiencies and promotes optimal growth and products by mixing chelated Zinc (12%) and Boron (6%) in a strong liquid fertilizer.

✅ Product Name - Insta ZB Micronutrient (Zinc 6%, Boron 6%)
✅ Product Content - Zinc 6%, Boron 6% (Micronutrient)
✅ Company Name - Anand Agro

✅ Description - Insta ZB Micronutrient (Zinc 6%, Boron 6%)
1. Insta ZB Micronutrient (Zinc 6%, Boron 6%) is a powerful liquid fertilizer high in critical elements for plants.
2. Boron helps in plant pollination and fertilization by promoting root development and reducing stem cavities.
3. Zinc, on the other hand, is required for photosynthesis, the creation of chlorophyll, and respiration.
4. Plants that lack it (Zinc 6%, Boron 6%) may endure stunted growth, malformed fruits, and leaf discoloration.
5. Insta ZB Micronutrient (Zinc 6%, Boron 6%) is a novel solution that eliminates deficiencies while promoting optimal development and yield.

✅ Recommended Crop - All Crop.

✅ Insta ZB Micronutrient (Zinc 6%, Boron 6%) dose per acre
🌱 1 ml/litre of water,
🌱 15 ml/pump (15 litre pump)
🌱 150 ml/Acre Spray.




Seller : ANAND AGRO CARE
GST : Registered
Address:
c/o - LeanCrop Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
EFC Prime, Sharayu Harmony, Mumbai-Bangalore Highway
Baner, Pune - 411045

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
View full details

Frequently Asked Questions

How many days does it takes for order to get delivered?

The average delivery time is about 4-6 days, but you can also get faster delivery depending on your address.

How should I track my order?

You'll get order updates on WhatsApp & SMS with tracking link.

OR

After you order, you can download BharatAgri app to track your order and shop more agri input products at discount.

Will I get an Invoice/Bill for my order?

Yes, you will get a tax invoice along with your order and along with that you can see the billing details in orders section on BharatAgri app.

Is it safe & secure to order online?

BharatAgri is a 100% safe & secure platform for Indian Farmers. Every month 100000+ farmers use BharatAgri to order important agri inputs and are happy with fast & free delivery. BharatAgri has 2 payment options available - Online Payment & Cash on Delivery (COD)

Are the products on BharatAgri Original?

Yes, all the products on BharatAgri Krushidukan are 100% ORIGINAL, GENUINE & recommended by Krushi Experts. You can check or verify the products by scanning the QR code on every product. Incase of any complaints you can reach out to krushi experts on BharatAgri app.

How many brands are available on BharatAgri app?

BharatAgri has products of several trusted brands to the name few like Mahadhan, UPL, FMC, Anand Agro, Syngenta, Tata Rallis, BASF, Bayer, Adama, Bio Prime, Dhanuka and all other reliable brands.

How to contact BharatAgri Krushi Doctor for any help or support?

You can contact BharatAgri Krushi Doctor via Call/Chat/Video Call. For initiating the call or chat you can click support button on the app.

बीमारियों के अनुसार खरीदारी करें